Monday, March 25, 2013

When We only have a Little Time...

When we only have a little time.... I am thinking... What will I do for a little time I have in this world?
... I just only wait... or just have fun with my friends? .... or maybe spare my whole time with the people I love? ... Or going around the world to see How beautiful the creation He has made?

When we only have a little time... And we just know it... for a single years... What will I do for a short time I have? ... I am thinking...
Have you ever asked your self?

And here I am... Here I stand... sometimes with a silly question
I do what I must do... and I see again... How beautiful the world He creates in me
For a little time... My prays... Let I have strengths to walk to finish every task and challenges
For a little time... My hopes... Let my life to be an inspiration for every people
For a little time... My faith... Let what I have done brings impact to many people

When we only have a little time....

Airport, 26 March