Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just the Way You Are!

That title will be become my new project book for this end of year. When I read the title, I was questioning my self. "Have I become just the way I am?" or maybe I, of course often not being me but as someone who people wants me to be. How easy to be just the way you are?

How about you?

Indeed, we, often find for sure not as the way we are. What we are now are influenced by many factors: your parents, your friends, your boss, your community, etc etc. Have you found someone who are being pushed to be a nice kid, relax or being pushy to another people.

What are you now? Do you feel relax and comfortable with your self now? Or you are just being a doll for someone else, just only to make them happy?

You are as you are and that make you so refresh and different and you will be happy for it.

April 2011