Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What will you do today?

Of course, its only a question. But here is my story this morning. I met one of my colleague from my previous company. For sure, we did some conversation. And he asked me this question: "not interested to join again?" I smiled and said no.

When I woke up this morning, I questioned my self: "What will you do today?" Then I am back to my colleague beside me in the lift. I have no idea the reason why he does his works for years and today I found his face is not the same as I have seen few years ago. Can I say that he is not happy with his job? I also have no idea. Maybe he is sleepy, can think well or maybe in not a good condition.

And I see my self. What did I feel this morning? I woke up with big smile, sleep well all night and I have the reason why I have to go to work with a hundred percent full of energy to keep my passion on its place.

What will you do today?