Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Complaining? No way!

I just realized I didn't write in this blog almost one week. So many things I have to do my own.
Administrative things, selling and promoting. Of course finally I got exhausted and complained. Pheww. And thank God, I met some people in this last three days. And yes, like me. They complained with everything that happened in their life. Dissatisfied with their salary (though I knew they already have high salary for their responsibilities), their boss, working environment, their children and spouse, also with the government. And I used my mirror. I did complain. So silly, I think.


How can we try to appreciate things ? How can we use another perspective in life to be a better person. And yes. Again, it happened to me. 


When I say "don't complain!" and I complain
When I say "see the other side!" and I see things in negative side


Yes. It is easier to say than do what we say, rite?


I complain when I have to sleep less than three hours
I complain when I have to finish my administrative works
I complain when I got demanding clients
I complain when unexpected happen
I complain when flood everywhere
And so on


And I forgot how to say thanks to Him for one more day in my life
I don't say thanks for the air I breath
I don't say thanks for people who hurting me
I don't say thanks to people who love me so well
I don't say thanks for the blessing I get
And so on


Do you feel the same thing just like what I feel?
Aren't we so ....?


And thank God, there was some one who told me about this,
"why don't we use a different perspective in life so you can be happier and more creative to face your problems?"
Don't complain. It will stuck you anyway.


Complain = no grows
Complain = no solution
Complain = no appreciation
Complain = growing older than age


7 October 2010