Friday, July 29, 2011

Should we pray for the Wolf ?

How many times have you been hurt by some one you love? Or maybe your competitor, your colleagues or your family?

When you are in hurt, what did you do? Did you put all madness, anger, sadness deep in your heart? Or you hide them in the deepest of your sub conscious? Or you let them go with the wind and make your heart  free as a bird?

What is easier? Pray for some one who nice and kind to you or the wolf who ruin your life? And I asked my self, also maybe you, should I pray for the wolf?

For sure, I really know its hard to do and I make some questions for it. Should I? They hurt me, put my career down, cheating on me, tell untrue to people about my self, etc etc, so why should I pray for them?

And the bible says," love your enemy and pray for them." And I said, "Hey God, are You crazy? How can I pray for their goods if they hurt me. How can I pray for some one who has broken my heart?" And silence only. And I heard little voice, "My lovely daughter, have you count how many times your hurt my heart, you didn't walk as I said, you broke my heart. But I am still here. To pray and bless you for everything you do. So why you ask me why you should pray for them?

I am speechless. Yes, it was a conversation for a long time ago.

Here is what I feel. After I pray for some one who broke my heart, I got a new heart to start a new living.  I don't know why but God help me to walk, see a positive side of theirs and I get my normal life.
I don't need to keep all guilty feelings, madness, anger that blocked me to have a good relationship with other people.

Do you know that when you still put or repress all negative experiences deep in your heart, they will be a barrier for you to move on? You will wait the time other people hurt you and you say, "yes I am right. You are also the same." And so on all the years.

When you pray for them, for their kindness, actually you had set your self free, have a new life. You can also love them as they are.

And I. The more I pray for them, I feel very close with them in my soul and love them more than before. And I believe, they become better and better everyday because of your pray.

Have you pray for them today?