Friday, January 13, 2012

Where is my "Me Time" ?

Do you feel so exhausted? Maybe in your head, your heart and your soul? Yes, I sometimes feel this condition. So exhausted.
There is a moment when I can not do anything. My body can't do things I want. I felt stress and everything I did seem not right. Then I would be asked my self, "anything wrong?"

How balanced your life is?

You know that when we are to put our time most in one aspect, such as career then we forget there are things we should do to make our life fullest. Or maybe you put your time totally with your children and you ignore your own needs. Then in the meantime, you burn out then you blame your children or maybe spouse that you can't be as before.

I do find my self sometimes. And sometimes I ask my self a silly question.

Do you have "me time?"

For me, "me time" means put your self in your equilibrium. "Me time" is a situation when I can control my self and my environment as I want to be. "Me time" is a condition when I can be the real me without mask, label or anything people put in my self. "Me time" is a time when I can feed my soul and back to the Creator. "Me time" is one package of healing of body, mind and soul.

But sometimes, we think "me time" is travelling. Its ok with that. But sometimes travel will make you burn out with situation you don't expect to.

Me time?