Friday, October 14, 2011

How is your Life?

This question maybe asked: how is life? How do you answer the question? This are some response I heard many times. "I am good."; "Well....", etc.

I don't know about you, but again this is what I think. Are you being honest With your self? Or you just want to be look good in front of people around you?

How is your Life? How do you see your life? Passionate or just so so? You wake up, you eat, you do your job, you get married, you have kids, then you get old, then you die. It is very com on, right? Have you think that you are very special on earth and you are created for reason? What Ever your background or your LIFE experiences in the past or what you are in people see.

Here is the thing. Why don't we live in the most thing we enjoy, we sacrifice to get it and all comes from our heart? Why we do things only for power, prosperity, popularityor just want to be accepted by others? Why don't we walk with our path He given? If you haven't find yet, why don't you take time to listen to your heart and do changes whatever the consequences?

For Sure,I learn to walk on my path and follow my heart on His hands.

You? Now?