Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Love Best Kept Secret

“I know for the fact we can make the choice to love, that we can make that choices come alive, and that it’s sustainable, renewable and ever deepening.”


Finally, after following the universe to face my live as should be, I allowed my self in ways that astound me. What is love exactly? There is threefold; love is accepting and non judgmental; love is wanting the best for another person; and love is doing something useful to help another person realize his or her potential.


And is simply. Love is a matter of choice. Yes and I never realized this as I was growing up. It seemed to me that love fell out of the sky and hit you on the head or was magically manifested.  Of course, the idea is common one. Was, I viewed love as passive experience, something that just happens. We thought love is just reactive than an action. Maybe that’s why we say “fall in love”, and later we will say “fell out love”, as if it weren’t within our control. And I Just understood that love really comes from an opening of the heart decision we make in our lives.
Sure. Love is a choice. I have a choice to love or not to love. But to love, I must first find the happiness within my self. Why? Because when I am unhappy, I am not loving. Again, once I learn to be happy, I learn to open my heart to love. To give love. Instead, I must also create a place where I refrain judging around me. A place when I am present for others at any given moment. And I believe that I am able to love and be loved in return when I bring happiness alive in my own life.
But, how we experience the world and love depends entirely on how we decide to see the world. Sometimes, maybe often, we decide not to love some one because he or she is not deserves to have our love. I found the truth I love some one with all imperfection he has. He is wonderful. People around me looked at him as negative as they can but I decided to see him as special, wonderful and deserve to love.
I decided to bring love alive, not simply as a mysterious experience beyond my control but as a living principle. Right now, I am still learning to love people as the way they are. I try to accepting a person truly and not judging. I looked into his eyes and deeply wanting the best for his life.
Before, I learned to become a beggar of love. Not eaters of love, but beggars. I hold up my cups, asking people to love me – “will you please love me?” – because I believed that I felt better if people love me. Unfortunately, the effort is in vain. When I filled my self with love and I am willing to pour the love into other people’s cups, I really experience what love is. This is the best - kept secret. Love is a matter of choice. Why don’t you try?