Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back...back... and back forward

Write one article minimum per day is the one of commitment I created in the early of this year. Yes, so easy to say but need so much hard work to walk in that commitment. The new 2011 is just about two weeks and sure I didn't commit with what I have promised. Wow. Is it good news or bad news?
A good news is I tried to make commitment. A bad news, I can't keep the commitment with so many reasons. Busy...busy...and busy. So, what is the busy mean? No idea. I put my self in routine activities. Money... money... money or wealth... wealth.... wealth. Then I found my self just like a robot. I think many of us yes.

Again. I, today, remembered that I have said this commitment. One article per day. Good or not good. Busy or not busy. Mood or not mood. Just would like to discipline my self for what I say. That's the value of human being, right? Keep your words. Sure.