Sunday, January 30, 2011

Have you ever give up?

How many times you try things and failed? Or how many times you feel so confident about things but you don't get anything? How many times people think you are strong but you don't? Or how many times you try for something and you don't give up till get what you want to?


Often I find my self have a dream to be achieve. I always have something to be kept for my self. For my victory and I will not stop until I get what I want. Indeed, I know there is a price for something. Always.

And how often you want to give up when things happen don't seem as imagined. You broke things for this one. You think you will succeed but the light is not coming yet. Everything looks blurt and you think there is no hope. There is no success. There is no future. Then you give up. Then you don't want to continue the journey that you've started. Is it ok? Sure again. I have no idea.

Have I ever face the condition? Have I ever give up for things I dream of? Yes. So many times I think. And I trry to find the opinion its normal when you give up, do we?

And yesterday, 2 days ago exactly. I found my self in the lowest level of my mechanism. I want something, I fight for it until the deepest level I can manage then I give up. Then I can put my self in control. Yes. And I can't let my self to stand up and start again. I give up and I don't think I can face my journey like before. Why? Because I find I can't control the situation I have to face with. I can't control the condition and I can't control my self to win the battle. Then I say to my self. Yeahh, I am ordinary people which has weakness. N I put my self so deep. Is this me?

Have you ever give up? What do you do when you find the universe doesn't conspire with your dream? Do you still believe in yours? Again, the believe is... I have no idea. Then I found my self in silent. Stay away from the crowds, ignoring every activity and glamorous. I pray. I put my dreams on pray, give up and live by His grace. And I feel better that still a future in front. I live by faith.

Have you ever give up?