Thursday, January 20, 2011

Foot note at silent night

Sometimes too easy to share anything and sometimes don't...
Coz' heart and mind have their own way; to describe, to make neurons in head move from step to step. Then I ask my self for this almost a month in 2011:
What have I done in these days? Did I succeed to fill in my days with good things? Do I do something valuable for the people around me? Do I respect with times given? And so on...

Then I found my self not in perfect situation I planned. Yes, sometimes I fall down so that I have to stand up again and again. Do I regret? Yes. Sometimes I do the same mistake but I must move forward. Sometime I want to let my self in easy way but I know a good life in the end (there is a price. always).

Then tonite... so silent. Then the universe remind me about the dreams; about something I would like to achieve in this world, why I am here; what is my role in this world. Then I found. I know nothing.