Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life is beautiful if you want it beautiful

What you think your life?
Is it beautiful? Or you can not find how beautiful your life is?

I always remember what my uncle had said when I was kid. Life is so beautiful if you want it beautiful. And really do if you think it is.

Many times, often, too much thing we want in life that make us forget that is very easy to make your life so beautiful. You don't need to be rich to get a big smile. You don't need to have very big house to make your life colorful or maybe you don't really need to have a perfect lover to make your life incredible. You don't need to make people love you so will think your life beautiful.

All are about from inside. For me.
I am very very happy because for who I am, for who I am created.
My life is very beautiful when I let it just like the universe want to. It is beautiful because I want it. Without distraction from any one. Without pushing people to do what I want or what I need. Just as it.